Monday, August 22, 2005

Pool, Food and Other - Party

Olivier started the festivities going down the slide,
nipples first. It was a dry run.

Then John: flip and a splash.


Dave showcased his magnificent talent, only to
critique himself for not doing a more centered
and visually pleasing flip

Steve.



Damn, these are pretty good.



Oops!

John also liked the ribs


Mmmmm, ribs goood. Johnny like ribs


Laurie; Jiro, Steve, Jessica and Eric; Sean & Dima.
Sean: I'm a hot piece of ass. Your mother in-law says so.
Dima: Yeah, me too. I'm also hot.


Ellen and Fred; Our Hostess; Too cool for pool


At Addis Red Sea for Ethyopean. Yes, food is supplied.

Liesel, Vigdis and baggage



Every Frenchman understands the importance of a sturdy nipple.


I shall label this one: A Very Long Engagement



Here’s where we hear all about it.



Here’s where she realizes we were just posing for pictures.


Steve does fires. Steve does flips. Steve has magnificent swing
in his hips.


Getting too old for this shit?
|