Friday, June 08, 2007

Steve and Jaren's Ceremony


The McBlubbercakes.


Crew Cut and Model Pouch; French happiness; Model Pouch as tourist.


Drink envy.


The McBlubbercakes and their Manny; with Mommy; and Diolosas
with a view.


So... if I leave now, I could cross these mountains
by nightfall. That would give me plenty
of time to reach Canada before Vigdís goes into labor.


One of those view-would-be-so-boring-without-us shots. I would have
gone with just the view, personally. But I didn't take these.


Huppah carrying turned out to be much more complicated then first thought.
The best part is the dirty look from the blond in front when Dave starts
to comment.



We've got the bride's sisters (Jessamyn and Jadyn), the groom, the view...
Now all we need is the littlest bride.


And there she is.


Here, the view didn't matter quite so much.




Off to spend 15 minutes of alone time. Whoever decided only 15 minutes
were needed must have been a man.
|